- 5 Goldiee Queens will be crowned, one from each zone of India- North, South, East, West, and Central
- The states classified according to the zones are:
- North India: Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab
- West India: Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- South India: Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana
- East India: Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura
- Central India: Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh
- No, only Indian residents are allowed to apply. Read our Terms & Conditions.
- The selection will be based on a mixture of votes, participant's story and our panel's discretion.
- No, we believe that your actions are your degree. All women from all walks of life have the potential to be a Goldiee Queen.
- Only one entry per woman can be made, however you can nominate the women in your life that you think deserve to be a Goldiee Queen.
- To make it easier, we have identified a few categories where women have shown their excellence. You can read more about each category here.
- The 'open category' was made just for you – so that you can share your unique story with us. Worry not, you can still qualify to be a Goldiee Queen.
- No, the winners will be decided based on their overall score from their votes, story, and interview with the judges.
- You can be a Goldiee Queen at any age, whether you're still in school or happily retired. However, those under 18 require to show parental consent before entering the competition.
- Absolutely not. Whether you're from a metropolitan city or a small village, all that matters is your achievements and the difference you've made.
- No, because money can't buy talent, smartness and kindness. These are the main things you need to be a Goldiee Queen.
- Of course you can. We look forward to seeing your entry, and wish you good luck! However, Top 15 finalists are not permitted this year, to give other Queens a fair chance.
- The initial shortlist of 150 queens will based on these 5 factors:
1) Impact: The magnitude of effect their actions have had
2) Influence: The size of the community they have influenced
3) Inspiration: The number of people inspired by their actions
4) Challenges: The personal roadblocks they have overcome
5) Breaking Barriers: The societal and stereotypical obstacles they have won against
- You need to fill in your details in this form. Social media entries who have not filled the form will not be considered.
- Yes, you do. While it need not be professionally shot, we request that your face clearly visible, and no other people in the photo. This helps us verify legitimate entries.
- After registering, you have to use social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) to gain 'votes' in the form of Likes, Retweets/Shares and Comments. Each of these counts as 1 vote, and entries with maximum votes have a higher chance of being shortlisted.
If there are any more questions that aren't answered here, feel free to contact us.